Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this High Relief 1921 Peace Dollar in your cart today.
85% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 15, 2016
This l921 Peace dollar was of very good quality, and having priced around a little prior to buying this one, I am well satisfied with what it cost as compared to other quotes.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Posted By:David Peterson
Date:Dec 5, 2014
Received what I thought was a VG/VF graded 1921 Peace Dollar. Looks like it squeaks by as a G at best. After researching grades, according to a few coin websites, a VG rated Peace dollar should have the word "Peace" somewhat readble. This coin you can only make out "ACE"
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: David: Were sorry you were not happy with the product as it arrived in worse condition than expected. Our customer service team will reach out to you very soon to make this right.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.