1921 Peace Dollar Good (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike for circulation. Add to your collection and increase your investments by including this High Relief 1921 Silver Peace Dollar in Good condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.