The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I. Its beautiful artistic design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to precious metal investors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this High Relief 1921 Peace Dollar in your cart today.