Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Approximate mintage of 17,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987-Y 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||Y - Shenyang|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review