You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 495,500 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin and authenticates its origin from the Philadelphia Mint.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees that these coins were among the first shipped from the Mint upon release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Bullion Silver Eagles do not bear mint marks - Philadelphia releases were identified only by the serial numbers on the sealed monster boxes shipped from the Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle coin combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2021-(P) Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver Eagles were produced at the Philadelphia Mint in early 2021, as a result of the impact of the corona virus pandemic on US Mint operations as well as the massive increase in demand for bullion during this time of global turmoil. Compared to the standard West Point issues, with mintages typically in the tens of millions, these Philadelphia issues are sought after for their significant scarcity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.