- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in themed Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of the Millennium Falcon, which is polished and frosted. This is set against a lightly frosted background featuring the Rebel Alliance logo. The reverse also features the metal weight, purity, stamp of the Lucasfilm Ltd. copyright and New Zealand Mint logo for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2021 1 oz Star Wars Millennium Falcon coin to your cart today! And may the force be with you!
Millennium Falcon Bullion Coin
This iconic ship made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs! It was integral to the victory of the Rebel Alliance over Imperial forces in the Galactic Civil War. The ship of smugglers, the Millennium Falcon was won by Han Solo in a game of sabacc from its previous owner, Lando Calrissian. Despite its somewhat worn out appearance, the Millennium Falcon had many modifications to increase its speed and enhance its smuggling capabilities.
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high-quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, it uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.