- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in themed monster boxes.
- Maximum limited mintage of 100,000 globally, much lower than previous Star Wars bullion mintage limits.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, close-up image of Boba Fett the bounty hunter wearing his Mandalorian style armor while brandishing his blaster. This is set against a light frosted background featuring the Imperial logo. The reverse also features the metal content, quality, stamp of the Lucasfilm copyright and New Zealand Mint logo for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. Add this 2020 1 oz Star Wars Boba Fett coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
Boba Fett Bullion Silver Coin
Within the Galactic Empire there are few bounty hunters as well regarded as Boba Fett. With his iconic Mandalorian-style helmet, uniform, blaster and jet pack, Boba always gets his man, carbonite or no carbonite. Celebrate this classic movie character stamped in solid silver.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
92% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.