Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in themed monster boxes.
- Maximum limited mintage of 250,000 globally.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, close-up image of the iconic Darth Vader with his Lightsaber, which has a raised and polished finish. This is set against a matte background featuring the Imperial logo. The reverse also features the metal content, quality, stamp of the Lucasfilm copyright and New Zealand Mint logo for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. Add this 1 oz Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
Darth Vader is one of the most well known fictional characters from the series, "Star Wars", and one of the most iconic villains of all time. Originally a jedi, Anakin Skywalker is lured to the dark side of the Force and eventually becomes the leader of the Galactic Empire alongside Emperor Palpatine. His fall is brought on during a battle with his son Luke, and former master. Darth Vader's lightsaber was built after he lost his previous saber during a skirmish. His new lightsaber was used against the Jedi, along with other opponents. It was also used to destroy Obi-Wan Kenobi and cut off the hand of Luke Skywalker. The lightsaber was destroyed after the final battle, falling into the reactor shaft well.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.