Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Laughing Buddha is considered to be a joyous, more exuberant reincarnation of the famous philosopher and spiritual teacher. Associated with good luck, happiness and abundance in whatever one wishes for, he is a highly revered figure for many adherents.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Maximum mintage of only 288 coins worldwide.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity, the coin is housed in a classic display case with a wooden lid and a brilliantly illustrated shipper.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Represented in jade, an ornamental mineral that has occupied an important place in Asian cultures for thousands of years, Laughing Buddha is depicted atop a portrayal of lucky coins. As well as The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, the design includes the inscription LAUGHING BUDDHA in a suitably styled font.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful High Relief 1 oz Gold Laughing Buddha coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.