- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, the denomination, Gold weight, and purity.
- Reverse: Features a high relief image of a young Napoleon Bonaparte with the Paris Arc de Triomphe in the background, along with the 2021 year-date, and the inscription "NAPOLEON BONAPARTE 200th ANNIVERSARY". Around the edge of the coin in micro-script is a list of Bonaparte's lifetime milestones.
- Sovereign coin backed by St. Helena government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
A coin that pays tribute to one of the most influential men in history. Add this 2021 St. Helena 1/4 oz Gold Napoleon Bonaparte 200th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
Napoleon Bonaparte, also known as Emperor Napoleon I, was a military and political leader of France. He is remembered for revolutionizing military organization and training, sponsoring the Napoleonic Code, reorganizing education, and establishing a long-lived concordat with the papacy. Napoleon's reforms had a major impact on the institutions of France and much of western Europe. These coins are issued by the island of Saint Helena, which is where Napoleon spent the last six years of his life living in exile.
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Gold coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.