- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
With only six known examples in existence today, the uncommon coin is the kind of ultra-rare, high-value find that puts any collection into a rarefied stratum, and transforms a collector into a custodian of history. The seldom-seen 1936 Dot 10-cent coin has been reproduced in 99.99% pure Gold. Both the obverse and reverse designs have been painstakingly replicated, and all the original details have been kept intact – even the “1936” date on the reverse. And that’s a first, because the year of issue usually takes precedence.
- Coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The obverse features the year of issue, “2021”, and the historic effigy of King George V by Sir E. B. Mackennal.
- Reverse: Features the crossed maple boughs designed by W. H. J. Blakemore and bears the original “1936” date. A dot beneath the bow is the identifying mark of coins produced with obsolete designs in early 1937 during the transition to the reign of King George VI.
This pure gold version is the next-best thing to owning the original. Add this 1 oz Gold 1936 Dot 10 Cent coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.