Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of only 13 coins in this highest grade.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Coin is encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the Proof-70 DCAM First Strike grade of the coin. Also included on the slab is our exclusive Green label.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2020 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad PR-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.