- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Five coin set from Estonia with random dates issued between 1991-2008.
- Denominations include the 10, 20 and 50 Senti and the 1 and 5 Krooni.
- Comes packaged in a protective plastic envelope with a country specific label.
- Obverse: Varies by denomination and year.
- Reverse: Varies by denomination and year.
This Estonian coin set would make a great gift or starter set for a beginning World coin collector.
Add one of these sets to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.