- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This release follows the popular release of the Dolphin bullion series in a high relief, Proof finish. The design features two playful Fraser's Dolphins leaping out of the ocean against a rising sun, and with the addition of high relief to make the design come to life. This High Relief Proof Silver coin features an elegant design in 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a display box and outer box, along with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features two Fraser's Dolphins leaping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Silver Dolphin Series
The Dolphin is a beloved animal depicted in many cultures, and are also native to Australian waters. Royal Australian Mint and APMEX partnered to release the Dolphin series, in both Gold and Silver. In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The Fraser's Dolphin are typically found in deep, tropical waters, and have a distinct side stripe from their eye to their flipper. These dolphins tend to travel in packs of 10 to 100, and are known to be splashy swimmers.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. The bullion release of the Gold and Silver Dolphin series was also extremely popular, leading to the creation of a special high relief proof version of the popular design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.