- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 UCAM condition of the coin.
- West Point Mint Hoard designation certifies that this coin comes from a subsequent release of these backdated coins in 2019.
- Features a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, former chief engraver of the U.S. Mint and designer of the coin's iconic reverse.
- Edge features special "30th Anniversary" lettering, a feature unique to 2016-dated coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2016-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.