Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a box with a capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an image of tiger growling . The coin is created in proof condition, with the tiger on one side with a highly polished proof table, the other side with a frosted table and polished tiger.
Handle your Silver Tiger Ox coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
With a tiny mintage, this Tokelau 1 oz Silver Mirror Tiger coin is definitely one to add to any lunar coin collection!
The tiger is the third in the zodiac animals and for 2022 it is the year of the Water Tiger. The New Year begins on February 1, 2022 and ends on January 21, 2023. It is said those born the year of the Water Tiger are straightforward and work hard.
The country of issue, Tokelau is comprised of three small coral atolls located in the South Pacific Ocean. Schools of fish are attracted to these isolated atolls, with a variety of fish species including ruby snapper, yellowfin tuna and dolphinfish. In 2011, Tokelau declared 123,178 square miles to become a shark sanctuary. This sanctuary prohibits commercial fishing of all sharks and reduces shark mortality in its waters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.