- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Each coin is individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult Simba with Pumbaa and Timon viewed from the side walking across a fallen log in front of a full moon. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Lion King was an iconic Disney movie released in the mid-1990s. It has been a favorite of movie-lovers ever since. Add this limited mintage 1 oz Gold Lion King coin to your cart today!
The Lion King:
Disney's The Lion King is an animated film first released to the public on June 24, 1994. Winning two Academy Awards for the music and a Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture, The Lion King continues to be a classic film for children and adults alike. The story follows a young lion cub, Simba, and his life through adulthood. The movie is set in the Pride Lands of Africa, where lions rule the kingdom. A key transition moment to the second half of the film is marked by the song "Hakuna Matata" which accompanies a montage of Simba following the ways of his newfound friends Timon and Pumbaa as he grows into young adulthood.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.