- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Each coin is individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult Simba with Pumbaa and Timon viewed from the side walking across a fallen log in front of a full moon. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
The Lion King was an iconic Disney movie released in the mid-1990s. It has been a favorite of movie-lovers ever since. Add this limited mintage 1 oz Gold Lion King coin to your cart today!
The Lion King:
Disney's The Lion King is an animated film first released to the public on June 24, 1994. Winning two Academy Awards for the music and a Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture, The Lion King continues to be a classic film for children and adults alike. The story follows a young lion cub, Simba, and his life through adulthood. The movie is set in the Pride Lands of Africa, where lions rule the kingdom. A key transition moment to the second half of the film is marked by the song "Hakuna Matata" which accompanies a montage of Simba following the ways of his newfound friends Timon and Pumbaa as he grows into young adulthood.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.