- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes individually packaged in capsules.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 globally.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features Donald Duck's rich uncle, Scrooge McDuck, with a bag of money. Also featured is the metal weight, purity, and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Scrooge McDuck is a popular Disney character, and fitting for being featured on a Gold coin with a bag of money. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Scrooge McDuck was created in 1947 by Carl Barks during his time with the Walt Disney Company. Scrooge is Donald Duck's uncle, and a wealthy business tycoon. He was first characterized as a greedy character, but later was featured as a more charitable and humble philanthropist. Later, he was given his own comic book series, called "Uncle Scrooge", due to his popularity.
If you are ready to invest in gold coins like this gorgeous $250 Scrooge McDuck, browse 10 popular gold coins for investors before checking out today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:H C
Date:Aug 10, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.