- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes individually packaged in capsules.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 globally.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features Donald Duck's rich uncle, Scrooge McDuck, with a bag of money. Also featured is the metal weight, purity, and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Scrooge McDuck is a popular Disney character, and fitting for being featured on a Gold coin with a bag of money. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Scrooge McDuck was created in 1947 by Carl Barks during his time with the Walt Disney Company. Scrooge is Donald Duck's uncle, and a wealthy business tycoon. He was first characterized as a greedy character, but later was featured as a more charitable and humble philanthropist. Later, he was given his own comic book series, called "Uncle Scrooge", due to his popularity.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.