|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 9||$1,987.39||$1,997.38||$2,070.20|
|10 - 19||$1,982.39||$1,992.35||$2,064.99|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
PCGS certified this as MS-69, indicating a near-perfect condition coin, adds collectibility to the 2022 issue of this popular American coin.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- This 1 Gold Eagle is 32.7 mm in diameter and has a 2.87 mm thickness.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was among the very first 2022 coins shipped from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The design features added details from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: Close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
Store your Gold Eagles, and other Precious Metals, securely with a safe from APMEX.
Add this 1 oz 2022 Gold American Eagle coin to your cart today!
2022 1 oz Gold American Eagle PCGS MS-69 + FirstStrike®
Introduced in 1986, the Gold American Eagle series is one of the most popular Gold bullion coins on the market today. Collectors and investors alike opt for the Gold Eagle because of its attractive design, near universal recognition, and the fact that their purity and weight are guaranteed by the United States Treasury. The obverse design was initially created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the Double Eagle introduced in 1907 and is among the most artistic U.S. coin designs of all time. The design was then changed in 2021 to celebrate 35 years of the Eagle coin series as it transitions to a new era for these popular American coins.
Buy a Certified PCGS Gold Eagle Today
Though Gold Eagles are already appreciated for their Gold content and U.S. Treasury backing, PCGS adds collectible appeal by certifying the authenticity and condition of each coin. After grading the coin, it is then encapsulated in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee. APMEX is pleased to offer this release graded MS-69, which indicates a near-perfect coin. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as FirstStrike® designated if they are verified to have shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins and FirstStrike® labeling, collectors know they are receiving Gold Eagles in the finest condition and among the very first released.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.