10% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 2 per customer.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 500 worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows the national shield’s sculptural relief design that is encompassed by the legend, "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Features two well-known symbols of the Mexican people: The Winged Victory sculpture in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Add a clear plastic capsule or presentation box to your order when you purchase a Gold Libertad today.
Fractional Gold Libertads are great for a variety of budgets, but also come in limited mintages, making it easier to purchase highly collectible Gold coins. Add this 2021 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your collection today!
Mexican Gold Libertads
The world renowned Gold Libertads were first struck in 1/2 oz Gold BU in 1981. These Gold Libertads are famous for their low mintages that increase the collectibility bullion coins. With limited mintages, it becomes more difficult to find backdated coins after their release.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), otherwise known as North America’s oldest mint. It is also the national mint of the country of Mexico and it was first established in Mexico City in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is also the Mexican Mint's largest client. It produces both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.