44% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$617.87||$624.31||$643.61|
|20 - 39||$615.57||$621.98||$641.22|
|40 - 119||$613.26||$619.65||$638.81|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This means that they are guaranteed to be from among the first coins sent out from the mint and they can be submitted to the PCGS FirstStrike® designation program long after the eligibility cut-off date.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Packaged in secure RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") and an authentication card.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® certification, ensuring that it comes straight from the U.S. Mint to you.
- Obverse: Artwork adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens' beautiful Gold Double Eagle design that depicts Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other. This design features extra details from the original bronze cast to add depth to this beloved artwork.
- Reverse: Features the stunning design: Jennie Norris' portrait of an eagle.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. APMEX is one of few companies authorized to purchase Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium bullion from the U.S. Mint, and the only retailer among this exclusive group. This allows us to offer 2022 Eagle products directly to our customers.
Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping our selection of certified 2022 Eagles.
Keep your collection of 2022 Gold American Eagles secure with our 10-count storage box for APMEX MintDirect® Singles.
Add these PCGS FirstStrike® eligible 1/4 oz Gold Eagle coins to your collection today!
Mint® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike®
APMEX has partnered with PCGS to bring PCGS FirstStrike® designation to this MintDirect® Premier product. PCGS acknowledges that these 2022 MintDirect® Premier Gold Eagles meet their strict requirements for FirstStrike® eligibility, if they are submitted for grading in their original sealed packaging.
The sealing process encloses the coin and the authentication card together in tamper evident packaging that guarantees your investment indefinitely. The tamper evident packaging is looked at to ensure that the packaging quality meets APMEX's standards.
This process certifies that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition they were in when departing the U.S. Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors peace of mind in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not ensure protection from spotting or tarnishing that typically occurs in chemically active metals like Gold, Silver and Platinum.
2022 1/4 oz FirstStrike® MDP Gold Eagle Coins
The Eagle series is an American classic with worldwide recognition. Gold Eagles are reliable bullion to invest in because they are backed by the U.S. Treasury and also have beautiful and patriotic designs, making them attractive to collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.