- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Libertad coin has an iconic design that stands out in any collection. This stunning 1 oz Gold BU coin is a popular choice because it is attractive and it is minted at the Casa de Moneda de México—the oldest mint in the Americas.
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 3 per customer.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 1,050 coins only worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the sculptural relief design of the national shield, encircled with "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), and surrounded by various national coats of arms that have been used throughout Mexican history.
- Reverse: Showcases two important symbols of the Mexican people: The Winged Victory statue and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your 2021 Gold Libertad in a clear plastic capsule or show it off it in presentation box.
Add this highly coveted 2021 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Mexican Gold Libertads
Gold Libertads were first struck in 1 oz Gold in a BU finish in 1981. The design on the coins minted in 1981 and 1991-1994 drew inspiration from the historical Centenario coin that honored the centennial anniversary of Mexico's independence from Spain. In 2000, the Gold Libertad’s artwork was updated to depict the historic coat of arms encompassing Mexico’s current coat of arms. The Gold Libertads are known for their low bullion coin mintages, which makes it difficult to find backdated coins and adds to their collectibility.
La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint) is the oldest mint in North America. Additionally, it is also Mexico’s national mint and was first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank and is the mint’s most prominent client, which produces the country’s circulating coinage and currency, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint can be found in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.