|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .01 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 7,500 worldwide.
- Each coin comes in a capsule with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Pyramids of Giza with camels and trees in the foreground.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This beautiful design brings mystery to life. Add this Solomon Island Gold coin to your collection today!
Gold Mysteries Of The World Collection
This pure Gold collection includes 12 of the most fascinating mysteries and unsolved riddles of mankind. A few of the designs included in this collection are Stonehenge in Great Britain, Pyramids of Giza in Egypt, and Chichen Itza in Mexico. Each coin was issued by Solomon Islands.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.