- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Certified Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Bruce/Roberts signatures—Friedberg #358.
- Face: Features a portrait of Union General James McPherson.
- Large Brown Treasury Seal.
- Back: "TWO DOLLARS" within an ornate green overprint.
Series 1891 Treasury Notes are highly desirable. The central portrait is of Union General James McPherson.
This note has the desirable ornately engraved back. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.