Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® tube contains 10 1 oz coins of .9999 fine Gold for a total metal content of 10 oz.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text have been included into the design for added security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the British government.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These Gold coins would be a great addition to any investment portfolio. Add this 10-Coin MintDirect® Premier PCGS FirstStrike® Eligible Tube of 2022 1 oz Gold Britannias to your cart today!
APMEX has partnered with PCGS to add the assurance and recognition of the PCGS FirstStrike® designation to the MintDirect® Premier product. After reviewing and vetting the MintDirect® process, PCGS recognizes these 2022 MintDirect® Premier Gold Britannias as meeting their strict requirements for FirstStrike® eligibility if submitted for grading in their original sealed packaging.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 1 oz Great Britain Gold Britannia coins.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here for more details.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.