- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Assassin’s Creed® games have sold over 155 million copies around the globe and have more than 100 million unique players worldwide, making Assassin's Creed® one of the best-selling video game franchises today.
- Mintage of only 500 colorized pieces worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds are housed in a gift tin and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- APMEXclusive® and officially licensed product in partnership with UBISOFT®.
- Obverse: Depicts the well-known assassin, Altair, standing on top of a building with his Hidden Blade out, ready to make his next move in the shadows. Below him is the date 1165—the year he was born. To the left is his name and one of the game’s mottos: "Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted."
- Reverse: Showcases three assassin silhouettes that capture the stealthy movements associated with the brotherhood. The center features the game’s iconic logo and name, with "We Work In The Dark To Serve The Light" inscribed above.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
APMEX has teamed up with UBISOFT® to create an officially licensed line of bullion Assassin’s Creed® products to celebrate the series’ 15th anniversary. These rounds are bound to go fast, so add a 1 oz Silver Assassin’s Creed® round to your cart while you still can!
Five French brothers created the software company UBISOFT® in 1986 and soon began acquiring publishing deals with companies like Electronic Arts and LucasArts. Before long, they became the exclusive distributer in France and eventually the majority of Europe and the United States. Their 1995 video game, Rayman, was highly successful and became the best-selling Playstation game of all time in the United Kingdom. The game’s success launched the company into the mainstream culture and since then it has released numerous popular games, including The Prince of Persia, Rayman, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy and Just Dance. UBISOFT® has become one of the largest software companies in the world.
Assassin’s Creed® first came onto the scene in 2007 and it has since produced 12 main story installments and 17 spin-offs; the most recent game is Valhalla. The games are well known for their open-world environments that take place in historical settings, as well as for the stealth and parkour gameplay. The stories are generally based on the clash between the assassins as they fight to stop the Templars from abusing their power. The Assassin's Creed® series has sold more than 155 million copies in total, making it UBISOFT’s® best-selling game of all time.
The game is played with a third-person view in an open-world setting. Combat focuses on stealth abilities and the use of the famous Assassin weapon—the "Hidden Blade"—while players use parkour to quickly maneuver the world.
The protagonist controls an ancestor assassin through virtual reality technology called the Animus. Abstergo Industries, a front for the Templar Order, created this machine to uncover information about the Order of Assassins to gain the upper hand, as well as to find out where the Pieces of Eden are located. The ancient Isu created the Pieces of Eden in order to enslave the human race, so the Templars wish to use the Pieces of Eden to fulfill their power-hungry desires. It is up to assassins to stop the Templars, whatever it takes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.