- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin. Label and core colors of our choice.
- The Early Releases/First Release designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Each coin comes with a either hand-signed signature or printed signature which will be of our choosing and limited by stock on-hand.
- Silver Eagles have been minted by the U.S. Mint each year starting in 1986.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect MS-70 by NGC, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add a random date NGC certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates and labels on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.