|Volume Discount Pricing|
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Authentic Mike Castle hand signed label.
- Early Releases label guarantees this coin was shipped by the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of production.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle's classic design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect 70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.