Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a protective acrylic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra perched on an ornamental bird bath among Agapanthus, flowering plants regularly seen in Australian gardens. Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA’, the Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, and the weight and purity. Each coin's reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the coin's AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA heading. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Silver Kookaburra Series
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse adding to their collectibility. Today, this series is offered in 3 sizes: a 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra, 10 oz Silver Kookaburra, and 1 oz Silver Kookaburra in addition to several version that are released each year with special privy marks.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Kookaburra, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and Gold Swan & Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.