- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in a Harry Potter themed display box with viewing window and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized, shaped and engraved design of the officially licensed crest of the Gryffindor House from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Gryffindor Crest Shaped coin to your cart today! It's perfect for any muggle's collection!
The Magical World of Harry Potter
The tale of "The Boy Who Lived" debuted in 1997 and has grown into a global phenomenon. "Harry Potter" is one of the best-selling book series in history and has been translated into 80 languages. Written by J.K. Rowling, "Harry Potter" is a series of seven novels and eight film adaptations. The story of wizards, witches and muggles has garnered a cult following of fans who have fallen in love with the memorable characters of the series. The golden trio consists of Harry Potter and his friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. The trio attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the watchful eyes of several professors, including Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall and Severus Snape.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.