Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Proof round with a mintage of 2,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Porthos The Dandy wielding her rapier while engaging in a rollicking bar fight scene with an unknown man in shock below.
- Reverse: Fleur-de-lis symbols around the sides of the coin with a cityscape circumscription and the silhouettes of the three female swordsmen in the middle. Metal purity and weight appear above and below.
- Coin designed and produced by Osborne Mint.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
A unique twist on the tale of the Three Musketeers puts three lively women in their shoes to imagine all new adventures in this unique Silver round series. Grow your collection of rare Silver rounds that tell a story by adding this 1 oz Silver Porthos The Dandy round to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.