Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The 2021 cupro-nickel coin honors those who came from every corner of the world to fight for the Allied cause.
- Contains 28.28 grams of Cupro-Nickel with a colorized finish.
- Packaged in a presentation sleeve.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II along with the year date.
- Reverse: Features a red poppy, the symbol of Remembrance Day alongside an inscription from the famous fourth stanza of Laurence Binyon's poem "For the Fallen", a tribute to those who died during the First World War.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Commemorate this historic event with this limited mintage silver coin. Add this 2021 Great Britain £5 Remembrance Day coin to your cart today!
Commemorated annually on November 11, Remembrance Day honors those who worked, fought, and died for the Allied cause during World War I & World War II. Each year, The Royal Mint releases a unique range of coins which are produced in collaboration with the Imperial War Museums to mark Remembrance Day.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.