You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in an RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Secure your Gold Buffalo coin by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-count storage box.
The American Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beloved Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the U.S. Mint to you to ensure that our customers receive only authentic U.S. Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed Monster Boxes exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Single 2022 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the United States Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Find todays Gold price and other Precious Metals Charts to learn more about Gold pricing!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.