You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The EC8 program consists of four coins in each release on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 2020 coin program.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized red breasted frigatebird perched upon a cliff overlooking the ocean.
- The rim features wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be a numismatic bird watcher and add these Antigua and Barbuda Frigatebird Colorized Silver BU coins to your cart today!
The frigatebird is a seabird common in tropical and subtropical areas. They are noted for their bright red chests and for the fact that they steal from other seabirds. Frigatebirds are able to use one half of their brain at a time to regulate flight while sleeping! These birds can be found on islands like Antigua and Barbuda.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.