- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 888.
- Each coin comes in a special clamshell display case within promotional packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a white tiger walking up low sloping rocks while turning to look behind as it is surrounded by red leaves.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2022 Tuvalu 2 oz Silver White Tiger Rimless Antiqued Coin to your cart today!
In keeping with its ancient themes, the coin has been "antiqued" and colorized by hand to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an aged artifact. As a result of this treatment, the appearance of each coin in the limited mintage may vary.
These coins were struck by the Perth Mint and have a limited mintage of 888, which is considered a lucky number in Chinese culture.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.