- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 999.
- Third release of Equilibrium Series and first to be presented in Proof condition with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Coins will be in Premium Uncirculated bullion condition and delivered in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Stylized yin-yang symbol depicting the harmony and balance between opposing forces. "EQUILIBRIUM," weight and purity surrounding. Two Swarovski crystals are inlaid to the front.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II with date and denomination surrounding.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the third release of the Pressburg Mint's Equilibrium Series to your collection today!
The Equilibrium Series features changing designs every year, all pointing out the need for harmony. The third release features a stylized image of the ancient yin-yang symbol, a representation of two complementary forces co-existing. Yin is a symbol of earth, female energy, darkness, and passivity. Yang is a symbol for heaven, male energy, light, and activity. Pressburg has created a beautiful presentation for this symbol on the obverse where we see the symbol represented by lines symbolizing flow between the forces.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.