You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing
SP - 70
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Information Provided By
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin is graded SP-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Maximum mintage of 9,100 coins worldwide.
- First year to carry the "W" mint mark and the redesigned reverse.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Burnished American Gold Eagle by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
Burnished Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their distinctive look and feel from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 2021-W 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|SP - 70
|W - West Point
Information Provided By
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.