You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian coat of arms and the date along with the face value of 500 shillings.
- Reverse: Features two elephants, one adult and one calf, walking side by side. In the background are some trees and flying birds.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your 5 oz Silver Elephants with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 5 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
The first year for the country of Somalia to issue this coin was 2004. Prior to the year 2004, Zambia was the issuing country. The elephant coin is part of the African Wildlife Series and has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the elephant, but it is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple elephants. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse, since 2004, depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State Mint is the oldest company in Munich, at over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls, to be one of the finest mints.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.