|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .01 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 10,000 worldwide.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image the British Guiana, a design on magenta paper featuring a sailing ship along with the colony's Latin motto "Damus Petimus Que Vicissim." Inscriptions include the name of the series, name of the stamp, year of issue for the stamp and the face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
State-of-the-art minting techniques allows a larger coin to be struck. Add this Solomon Island Gold coin to your collection today!
The Most Valuable Stamp Gold Coin Collection
This pure Gold collection includes seven of the most valuable stamps issued. Each coin has a large diameter of 45 mm and is refined with authentic color print. A few of the designs included in this collection are Blue Mauritius, The Penny Black and Inverted Jenny. Each coin was issued by Solomon Islands.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.