Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The year 2022 marks the 175th anniversary of the birth of Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922), the great inventor whose interests and inventions had a profound impact on our modern world—and many of those advancements were made in Canada. Bell’s contributions to many different fields are the foundations of a legacy that goes beyond any single invention; this is represented on your Gold coin’s reverse, where an early telephone and its inventor are surrounded by patent drawings and blueprint illustrations that speak to Bell’s commitment to the advancement of science and technology.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Simon Ng, your coin’s reverse features a portrait of Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922) and a depiction of the liquid transmitter that served as an experimental telephone in 1876. The outer rim features a mix of laser-engraved patent drawings and blueprint illustrations of some of Bell’s many inventions.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this Gold $100 Alexander Graham Bell Great Inventor coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.