Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Sold out at the mint! It’s a classic shape that never goes out of style, the traditionalist’s choice. A round cut diamond exudes timeless sophistication and features a circular outline that signals everlasting love and fidelity. Its symmetrical facets are optimally cut and aligned to deliver maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle, and this is the facet pattern that inspired our second pure Gold diamond-shaped coin. A true reflection of Canadian craftsmanship, this premium collectible is shaped to match the patented cut of its 0.20 carat Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond embellishment, which contrasts beautifully with the rich gleam of 99.99% pure Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 125 coins.
- Contains 5.387 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Enclosed in a custom capsule with an interior mirror base, your diamond-shaped coin is accompanied by two certificates of authenticity—one for the coin and one for its diamond. It is presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded black clamshell case with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: The year “2022” is engraved on another crown main facet, while the word “CANADA,” the denomination of “500 DOLLARS” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt appear on the largest facet (the table).
- Reverse: Your coin’s multi-faceted, multi-dimensional design matches a patented trademark diamond cut from Crossworks Manufacturing, as seen on Forevermark diamonds. Embedded on one of the crown main facets, the 0.20 ct. Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond provided the inspiration for the coin’s shape; it was one of the last diamonds pulled from the Victor Mine in northern Ontario before its closure.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Crafted from 99.99% pure Gold, this sophisticated piece will dazzle any collector, appreciator and admirer. Order your Forevermark diamond coin today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
© Forevermark 2022 and Forevermark® are trademarks used under license from De Beers Group.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.