- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Courage and heroism are always worth celebrating, and in the 50 years since Canada’s Medal of Bravery was first established, nearly 3,300 gallant souls have been honored for courageous actions that impacted Canada or Canadians.
From intervening in an attack to rescuing people from a submerged car, their “acts of bravery in hazardous circumstances” qualify these everyday citizens as everyday heroes among us; and by selflessly risking their lives to save or protect another, they have earned this nation’s gratitude and admiration, as well as one of Canada’s top honors for courage: the Medal of Bravery, which is highlighted on this coin in honor of its 50th anniversary.
- Coin contains 1/4 oz Silver.
- Your coin comes in a full-color custom folder. The bespoke capsule for each coin allows you to pop it out of the packaging, to get a close-up view of the coin.
- Obverse: The coin’s obverse features a denomination of “20 DOLLARS” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Your coin commemorates the 50th anniversary of Canada’s Medal of Bravery through its recreation of some of the award’s most distinctive features. The medal’s insignia is engraved at the center of the coin’s reverse, where a maple leaf is surrounded by a laurel wreath. Engraved along the outer rim is the inscription “BRAVERY BRAVOURE,” as well as the double dates “1972 - 2022” marking the milestone anniversary. A color application recreates the look and feel of the medal’s red ribbon with blue stripes.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2022 Moments to Hold 50th Anniversary of the Medal of Bravery coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.