|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.60 ounces of Silver.
- This coin has a mintage of 672,218 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts King George V1.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of John Cabot's ship, named the Matthew.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Showcase your certified Canada Dollar Silver by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1949 Canada Dollar Silver to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.