- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited edition presentation of 6,000 Proof coins worldwide.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design showcases The Lion of England snarling with sharp claws and an imposing mane capped with a royal crown.
- This 1 oz Proof release also features an edge inscription, "Hampton Court Palace - Royal Tudor Beast."
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Shield your Royal Tudor Beast: The Lion of England Silver coins from marks by adding a 12-pack of cotton gloves to your order.
This majestic coin is a must-have for any collection. Add this 2022 1 oz Royal Tudor Beasts Lion of England Silver Proof to your cart today!
The Royal Tudor Beasts from The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint introduced The Royal Tudor Beasts Series to follow the conclusion of their popular series, The Queen's Beasts. The Royal Tudor Beasts releases will include Gold and Silver Proofs, including this 1 oz limited mintage Silver Proof, that will feature the well-known beasts of the Tudor legacy: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
2022 1 oz Silver Royal Tudor Beast: The Lion of England Proof
As one of the oldest beasts in the heraldry, The Lion of England first debuted on the royal emblems in the 12th century and has remained on the shield of England since its inception. Chosen because it symbolizes courage and pride, The Lion of England can be found on the moat bridge at Hampton Court Palace holding a shield featuring the combined arms of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. The shield perfectly embodies the strength of the well-known couple’s union.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.