- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of fine Gold.
- Each Gold Eagle coin comes housed in a official navy blue U.S. Mint box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1/10 OZ. FINE Gold” and “5 DOLLARS.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 2022 American Gold Eagle from fingerprints by adding a pack of these cotton gloves to your order.
These 1/10 oz Gold Eagles are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones, as they truly are a gift that lasts a lifetime. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
2022 American Eagles
2021 marked the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program and the introduction of new designs. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) designer Jennie Norris created the new Gold coin design sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon. The new reverse design features a portrait of an eagle. The obverse has been revised with additional detail from the original design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens to enhance this classic image that has been a part of American history since the early 1900s.
American Gold Eagle Coins
First authorized by Congress for release in 1986, the American Gold Eagles became one of the most popular coins in the world. These coins are the first Gold coins backed by the United States government for investment. To appeal to a wide variety of customers, the American Gold Eagle coins are available in four different sizes, containing 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 or 1 oz of fine Gold. All four sizes in 2022 feature the same new design and are fully guaranteed for their metal content and purity by the United States government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.