Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of Silver American Eagles housed in special occasion packaging in the industry, which make the perfect investment for those looking to commemorate an anniversary or seasonal holiday with style. To see our full assortment of special occasion and seasonal Silver Eagles, check out Silver American Eagle coins (Special Occasions) for more year-round and seasonal offerings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each Silver Eagle coin comes housed in a Snap-Lock Holder with an insert that features a stork carrying a baby along with the words "It's A Boy" to the right of the image.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Guaranteed and backed by the U.S. Mint.
Looking for more gift giving ideas? Click here for other great gift options to celebrate that special someone or occasion.
These Silver Eagles in Snap-Lock Holders are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones, as they are truly a timeless gift that will last a lifetime. Add this 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!
2022 Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marked the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program, and the new design began appearing mid-year in 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The 2022 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins directly from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you, our customer.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.