- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in a special display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms as well as face value, metal content and year of issue along with the Universal City Studios copyright.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed colorized coin shaped in the form of E.T. wearing a plaid shirt and carrying a toy educational computer.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Claim one of these coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. Celebrate the 40th anniversary of E.T. with this 2022 release.
Add this 2022 1 oz Silver E.T. shaped coin to your cart today!
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
According to Stephen Spielberg, the concept for E.T. evolved out of a question he asked himself about what if an alien from Close Encounters of the Third Kind had stayed behind as a sort of exchange student. He then imagined the character from the perspective of his own childhood and the loneliness he felt during his parent's divorce. Thus, E.T. was created as a friendly extra-terrestrial being who was left behind on Earth, but was aided by the young boy Elliot to return home. In the course of this encounter, a unique friendship would emerge to the benefit of both characters and the delight of audiences around the world.
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial first premiered on May 26, 1982 at the Cannes Film Festival and later on June 11, 1982 across the United States. Its success was immediate, even surpassing the first Star Wars movie as the highest-grossing film of all time. APMEX is proud to present this exclusive Precious Metals coin release to commemorate the 40th anniversary of an award-winning cinematic masterpiece. Grow your collection with this unique coin!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.