|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$28.47||$28.77||$29.66|
|20 - 99||$27.87||$28.16||$29.03|
|100 - 199||$27.17||$27.45||$28.30|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
He's just a lost space alien trying to find his way home. Commemorate a classic 1980s film as E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial turns 40 years old in 2022. With a limited mintage of only 25,000 Silver coins, these are an excellent addition to any collection!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in a protective capsule. Multiples of 20 come in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Displays the iconic scene of the full moon with the silhouette of Elliott and E.T. flying across on a bicycle. The Niue coat of arms as well as face value and year of issue appear at the bottom of the moon face, which takes up the entire obverse.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of E.T. raising his glowing finger while pointing to his glowing heart with the opposite hand. To the left of E.T. is the 40th anniversary logo as a privy mark. To the right of E.T. is the E.T. movie logo. Along the rim is the Universal City Studios LLC copyright along with the metal weight and purity.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Claim one of these coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official E.T. 40th Anniversary BU coins make the perfect gift for 80s movie buffs and coin collectors alike.
Add this 2022 1 oz Silver E.T. Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
According to Stephen Spielberg, the concept for E.T. evolved out of a question he asked himself about what if an alien from Close Encounters of the Third Kind had stayed behind as a sort of exchange student. He then imagined the character from the perspective of his own childhood and the loneliness he felt during his parent's divorce. Thus, E.T. was created as a friendly extra-terrestrial being who was left behind on Earth, but aided by the young boy Elliot to return home. In the course of this encounter, a unique friendship would emerge to the benefit of both characters and the delight of audiences around the world.
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial first premiered on May 26, 1982 at the Cannes Film Festival and later on June 11, 1982 across the United States. Its success was immediate, even surpassing the first Star Wars movie as the highest-grossing film of all time. APMEX is proud to present this exclusive Precious Metals coin release to commemorate the 40th anniversary of an award-winning cinematic masterpiece. Grow your collection with this unique coin!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 2, 2022
A wonderful coin. the minting from Niue again does not disappoint. ET almost comes alive in one of many classic moments from a memorable film. However, the obverse side has the most memorable moment of Eliot riding a bicycle with the fugitive ET flying with the moon wonderfully minted in the background is remarkable. If you are an ET fan or know of someone who is this is a MUST for their collection. "I'm right here."
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.