Only $58.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Meticulously struck from .9999 fine Gold and featuring the distinctive logo of a majestic swan on the front, The Perth Mint Gold bar symbolizes part of a long history of Gold mined in the Australian Outback.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Features The Perth Mint’s distinctive logo of a majestic swan along with the weight and purity of the bar.
- Reverse: Decorated with diagonally repeating kangaroos.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear, which means they could be imperfect.
Protect and display your Gold bar in style by choosing a presentation box ideal for this bar.
These secondary market Gold bars can often be purchased at a lower premium than their brand new counterparts. Add this 10 oz Perth Mint Gold bar to your cart today!
The Perth Mint
Australia's The Perth Mint is the continent's oldest operating facility. It was originally founded as part of The Royal Mint system during British colonial rule. The Perth Mint was then handed over to the government of Western Australia and is not affiliated with the federal government's Royal Australian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.