- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Tiger comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features the mighty tiger perched on a mountainside along with the Chinese character for tiger, "Year of the Tiger" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Tiger enclosed by the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 5 oz Silver Year of the Tiger bar to your cart today!
Year of the Tiger
The tiger is the third animal in the Chinese zodiac calendar. Those born under the Year of the Tiger are said to be strong, brave, bold, majestic and tenacious. They are charming, well-liked, and carry themselves in a confident and courageous manner. They can make competent leaders, the most famous of which was Emperor Qinshihuang, also known as the Tiger of Qin, attributed to his determination and tenacity.
APMEX Lunar Silver makes a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Tiger (1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010 and 2022). The product range is offered in a variety of sizes to fit any budget, and will make a great addition to your Silver stack!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 2, 2022
I bought this item because I wanted some 2022 year of the tiger items. I like the design of this item. When I opened up the package, this item left a lot to be desired. There are scratches throughout on both sides making it look cheap. Needless to say, I was not at all impressed. As for the order processing, APMEX was great. The package shipped and arrived promptly.
- Bottom Line
- No, I would not recommend this to a friend
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.